Your "All Makes" Service Source!
Over 1100 years of combined industry service experience.
Factory trained & certified technicians for:
- International plus Maxxforce Engines
- Caterpillar - Including "OPT" overhauls
- Cummins - "NOW" overhauls
- Detroit - Series 60 "P-3" overhauls
- Isuzu - All service needs
- Guaranteed pricing on Quick Lubes for all makes and models. Includes 24-point inspection. Oil and filters are billed at cost.
- Drive shaft Construction and Repair.
- State-of -the-art electronic diagnostic and reprogramming capabilities.
- Drive line certified technicians for Fuller, Meritor, Eaton, and Spicer.
- Air Conditioning Certified technicians for service and repair of all makes and models.
- Chassis Dynamometer with horsepower and road speed printout.
- Inspections by D.O.T. Certified Technicians
- Computerized preventive maintenance programs and repair history tracking customized to your needs.
- Free pick-up and delivery upon request.
- 24-hour road service and towing available.
- Courtesy van available.
- On-site fueling (Green Bay).
|Service Manager||Rod Heim||Randy Dickelman||Chuck Jablonski|
|Service Asst. Mgr||Gary Massart||Larry Koehler|
|1st Shift Foreman||Gary Massart||Martin Moore|
|2nd Shift Foreman||Brian Hinz|
|3rd Shift Foreman||Ryan Lufter|
|Green Bay||920-499-0877||920-499-6163||7 a.m. Mon till 11 a.m. Sat|
|Shawano||920-524-3171||715-526-5287||Mon - Fri:
7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. to Noon
|Appleton||920-996-4642||920-996-4646||Mon - Fri:
7:00 a.m. to Midnight
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.