DPF CLEANING & RETROFITS
For a fraction of the cost of a new DPF Filter, we can maximize the life of the one you own…
- – Fast Turnaround Time, Quality & Highly Cost Effective DPF Cleaning Service
- – OEM Specified DPF Cleaning Equipment
- – Improve Fuel Economy and Reduce Downtime
- – Remove up to 95% of the Diesel Particulate
- – Maximize DPF Life through Repairable Defects
- – Final Results are Compared to OEM Specs
- – Retrofit Programs and Consultation Available
KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT DPF CLEANING!
The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) on all 2007 and later engines must be cleaned at proper intervals of 250,000* miles (400,000 km or 6,000 hours) or less depending on duty cycle and manufacturers recommendations.
Many 2007 and later engines also have an Aftertreatment Fuel Injector (AFI), or doser, that is part of the exhaust system. Manufacturers recommend cleaning this component at approximately 100,000 miles (161,000 km or 3,000 hours) to prevent premature ash build-up in the DPF (see page 2).
Left unchecked, soot and ash collected in a DPF can damage or destroy a filter resulting in a DPF replacement cost of $3,000 or more and unwanted, unscheduled downtime.
Our specialized equipment can thoroughly clean a DPF, restoring the engine to full power and efficiency.